Thursday, March 4, 2010

i dont wear pants

oh sweet sweet feminism.
spent the evening sitting on the porch cutting out images from old sewing patterns & collaging them with the age bussiness. then proceeded to cut the heads off of all the images of men. im straight like a fox. but eh. i like the idea of female dominanence. I don't wear pants. I wear dresses. Im kinda petite. Oh shes so cute. FUCK . can i buy you a drink? FUCK OFF? i think im killing shiverly with my lust for being independent from others. oh modern society you cheeky thing you. why are you so complex? why do you smoother me with your portrayals of the modern women. 'she can juggle her work with her children and have time to wash her hair'. pfft.

why cant power be dressed in frills and bows? or is that considered manipulative to all pre concieved idea of women. Like a rabbit with a gun. Oh they soo have me worked out. PSYCHE!

No comments:

Post a Comment